SmartTop One Touch Roof module Mercedes R172 SLK SLC
Smarttop Roof control module for:
- Mercedes SLK (R172) 2011 to present - All models
- Mercedes SLC (R172) - All models
Envision opening your convertible, using your existing Mercedes Factory Key Fob, as you walk up to your vehicle - a topdown drive cannot begin more elegantly! Ready to go but don t want to wait? Imagine the convenience, and the looks you will receive, as you put the top up or down while you start or end your drive.**
- Remote control of convertible top - Open/Close your convertible top using the original factory remote control key / key fob.
- Open/Close the top while driving - Open/Close your top while driving. Speed programmable up to 60kmh.
- One-Touch power convertible top - "One-Touch" convertible top operation allows your top to open or close automatically.
- Full text setup in car display - Configure functions of the module to meet your personal preferences via our full text setup menu.
- Passive / Invisible mode - Turn the whole module off with an easy key sequence. Ideal when letting someone else drive your car.
- Reversible plug-in installation - Remove any time allowing sale or return of a leased vehicle in it's original condition.
- Separate window control - Raise and lower the windows separately by remote without activating the top.
- Comfort window close - One-Touch operation when closing all windows simultaneously via the separate "all windows" button.
- Top convenience mode - Turning the ignition on or off does not interrupt convertible top operation.
- Hazard Signals - Optionally the hazard blinkers are activated while top is operated from the remote.
- Keyless Go top control - Open and close the top by touching the door handle three times.
- USB Port for easy updates - This module can be updated using any Windows PC / Laptop with Internet connection.
The control unit was designed by Smarttop certified engineer, having years of experience on Porsche and Mercedes Benz vehicle electronics. It was developed according to all European and American (CE, FCC) directives and constitutes a state-of-the-art electronic onboard control unit.
Over-voltage protection, reverse polarity protection, safety shut-off and absolutely minimal standby power drain can be taken for granted.
Image shown is for illustration only.