AMG GT Coupe GT-RSR Rear Wing PIECHA
To combine a standard rear-end brake spoiler with a static GT rear wing - which is trimmed to output and performance - in the same space, is a technical challenge and a masterpiece that is unrivaled.
A perfect solution has been developed, which makes the PIECHA AMG GT- RSR unique in this form.
The GT rear wing, which covers almost the entire rear, is made of ultralight carbon, and is mounted on the tailgate by means of milled special feet, next to the fold-out rear spoiler.
Here again, art is shown in detail. The GT- RSR lettering is embellished on the wings of the wing on the outside.
To ensure that the original, extendable rear spoiler remains fully functional and there are no alarm messages (by pinching the servomotors) in the cockpit and the engine control, an equivalent has been produced which is bolted to the original wing profile.
The PIECHA AMG GT-RSR rear wing is optionally available for the retractable rear spoiler variant or for the variant with a fixed wing (Edition 1).
With TÜV certificate
Included with kit:
- PIECHA AMG-GT-RSR Rear wing made of carbon - ready to build High gloss lacquered
- 2 specially milled, black anodised Aluminium feet with engraved GT-RSR lettering
- 1 spoiler wing profile for the rear spoiler (exchange part primed)
- Alternatively 1 spoiler visor as exchange part with fixed "Edition 1" wing (exchange part primed)
- Mounting material
- Part reports for easy registration
- Suitable for Coupe models ONLY
- Special order.
Please state when ordering if you require:
Fixed Spoiler - Edition 1 - 190-1-4002 OR Extendable Spoiler - 190-1-4001