Coilovers for race track and road
KW Clubsport was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an official road approval to use their car every day.
The setup was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tyres.
By using the supplied top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tyres and the intended use.
The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjsutalbe rebound and compression damping technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tyre characteristics and different track conditions.
KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.
KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs.
Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
For the new 3-way KW Clubsport coilover suspension, KW has designed special racing dampers with expansion reservoirs. Thanks to the precise adjustment settings, the compression force in the high and low speed range can be easily adjusted independently of one another on the patented two way valve, which is installed in the separate reservoir. The low speed compression damping can be finely adjusted within seven positions and the high speed compression damping offers an adjustment range of 14 clicks.
Driveability can be significantly influenced by the compression adjustment. For example, a harder low speed setting causes directer steering behaviour on the front axle and can counteract the oversteer on the rear axle without negatively effecting the deflection behaviour of the high speed damping range, for instance, when encountering curbs and bumps.
The adjustable rebound valve in the working piston can be reached by an ergonomically shaped rebound adjustment dial which can be comfortably operated from the engine compartment. Therebound force can be finely trimmed for optimal use with 18 clicks. Using little power it offers more comfort, for example, for driving to the race track where it can be increased without effort to improve handling and steering precision, in particular at high velocities.
- Height adjustable coilovers
- Performance setup for the racetrack
- Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
- Use of high performance linear race springs
- In stainless steel technology inox-line
- Additional available with racing top mounts
- TÜV approval possible depending on the specification (see references)
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- When using original tires, wheel offset spacers may be required
- Top mounts can also be combined with a KW coilover kit. Therefore some additionally parts have to be ordered (springs, intermediate rings). Please ask our sales department.
- Clubsport coilover with top mount: only with front axle top mount available
This kit offers the following lowering potential for the AMG C63 Coupe (suitable for the C63 Coupe only):
15 to 30mm Front/ 15 to 35mm Rear.